Venue: Malthouse Gallery, Town Mill, Lyme Regis
Date: Friday 28th May – Tuesday 8th June 2021
The LRAS Annual Exhibition is now on at the Malthouse, Town Mill, Lyme Regis. Most of the work is for sale and there are plenty of prints and cards to buy too. Please pop along and check out all the work that our Members have been doing during lockdown!
As our host venue, the Town Mill Malthouse Gallery is obliged to follow the current Covid regulations. Modifications to the Gallery are as follows:
- On entry please wear a mask and use the hand sanitisers.
- ‘Track and Trace’ QR code is available for visitors to check in.
- Only 6 people will be allowed into the Gallery at any one time.
- There is a clear one-way system.
- Stewarding Area: a purpose-built space has been created with a permanent perspex screen where purchase can take place.
- Please note that the toilet facilities are for the stewards only and cannot be used by the public.