Venue: Pavillion Shelters, Marine Parade, Lyme Regis
Date: Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th July [10am – 4pm]
Handing In of Work
We are accepting work for both the Members’ Art Stand (see details below) and the President’s Challenge (click here for details) to be displayed at the RNLI Exhibition.
RNLI Members’ Art Stand
Handing in: Saturday 24th July 9am at the RNLI Stand, Marine Parade
President’s Challenge entries
Closing date/Handing in date: Friday 17th July at Sheila Stratton’s or Sue Well’s home address in Lyme (details on email)
Members’ Art Stand
This is a do-it-yourself exhibition and there is no charge for exhibiting. You are not required to steward, but we would be grateful for volunteers.
- Please bring your exhibits to the Jubilee Shelters at 9:00 am Saturday. If you would like to exhibit, but have difficulty getting to the handing in, please let us know.
- No entry form needed, but we recommend you keep a checklist of your exhibits, especially cards.
- Make sure your work is clearly labelled on the back with your name, the title, medium and price.
- Folios, small paintings, cards, and stones are popular with tourists.
- 20% commission on sales will go to the RNLI.
- You may collect your unsold work at 4:00 pm on Sunday 25th July.
- All entries will be exhibited at the owner’s risk. There is no liability on the part of Lyme Regis Art Society.
- Copyright: all exhibitors accept that works may be photographed and used for publicity without charge, unless otherwise stated by the exhibiting artist in writing.